Welcome to the Wonderland Governance Forum!
Here is a quick outline of how the governance process works:
- To start the governance process, submit a forum post in the General Discussion Section and invite community members from our Discord Server to join the discussion.
- If the [DAO Discussion] suggests community support, create another forum post in the Request For Comment Section while following the [RFC-Template].
- Update the Request For Comment post with the community feedback.
- Give the community time to comment and grasp your idea. Keeping a discussion around an RFC up for several days before creating a Wonderland Improvement Proposal (WIP), assures that the community has a clear understanding of the proposal, and the sentiment can be evaluated.
- Once the RFC has matured and been discussed appropriately, a forum moderator will whitelist the post to be submitted as a Wonderland Improvement Proposal (WIP).
- To give the community enough time to research and discuss the WIP, it should be up for at least 4 days, before an official Snapshot Vote can be submitted. A snapshot vote does not always need to be posted by the original WIP author, it can be posted by someone else or by the core team in case the minimum threshold of TIME / MEMO is not being met.
- Publish a Snapshot. This action requires at least 100 TIME or MEMO (including wMEMO used as collateral in Abracadabra.money) . A Snapshot should always have the link to the WIP forum post attached to it. The parameters of the poll (Yes, No, different options for values) need to mirror the options discussed in the WIP forum post.