Multifarm is proposing to build a public-facing treasury dashboard for Wonderland to showcase all of their fundamental data directly within their website. The aim is to increase transparency towards the community and investors who will be able to clearly see the various income streams and farming strategies.
Multifarm is proposing to build a treasury dashboard and become an analytics partner of Wonderland, which includes:
- Develop sophisticated data visualization on treasury metrics for community and potential investors
- Help improve core decision-making of the treasury manager
- Co-marketing efforts
Who is Multifarm:
Multifarm offers a full-stack service to create treasury dashboards and custom dashboards for blockchain protocols.
- 300k+ Active Monthly Users
- 20+ Dashboard Clients (DAOs and Protocols)
- 600 million USD treasury value managed by Multifarm Treasury Solution
- Support Yield Farming Data for 300+ Farms
- Support for all EVM chains
- Scalable Technology through API and Data Visualization
The Multifarm Dashboard technology is trusted by top brands such as Redacted Cartel, Polygon DAO, Maia DAO, and Alchemix. Our dashboards are easy to understand, fully customizable and benefit protocols and users alike.
Our vision is to play a fundamental role in building reporting and analytics infrastructure across all chains with the goal of becoming known as an industry leader in the space. We aim to achieve this ambition by optimizing the value added by our services. This includes our flagship product, the treasury dashboard, as well as professional data visualization for Defi (Yields, Emissions, Bribing optimization, etc.)
We believe that data visualization plays an important role in the core decision-making process and that every protocol can benefit from a more sophisticated reporting standard.
Proposal Utility and Features:
The dashboard will contain graphs and tables tracking treasury metrics, providing clean and timely data visualization for the treasury manager to enhance and optimize their monitoring, tracking, and reporting of assets, thereby, enabling a more informed decision-making process.
Multifarm will take care of the full design, frontend, and backend development of the dashboard. After which, the management can easily be handed over to the Wonderland team. Any changes required can be made by the Wonderland team through an internal login. Mulitfarm can easily add any other features required in the future.
We also offer co-marketing for Wonderland. This will include reaching out to our respective audiences & engaging over Discord, Twitter, and Medium. We believe in creating a long-lasting relationship with partners in the space and will endeavor to contribute to that relationship and spread awareness.
The goal is to showcase the productive assets in the treasury and optimize strategies around them, with that, providing clear stats on performance that can be shared with the community in the brand identity of Wonderland. Furthermore, the dashboard will transparently illustrate all the information around quarterly redemptions, providing investors with clear information on how to proceed.
To get a better idea, take a look at the dashboard we built for Sphere (Sphere Finance | The S&P 500 of Crypto) and our demo page for more examples (https://demo.multifarm.fi). We have attached some design mockups below as well.
Dashboard Breakdown and Project Plan:
We present a draft version of the Treasury Dashboard, which will be fleshed out and customized appropriately by the team when approved. The community will also have a say in its customization alongside Wonderland’s core team.
Phase 1: Design Phase (1 week) (5k USD)
In the Design Phase, we will prepare the overall dashboard design. This also includes the whole planning of the process and setting up project and task management to have a good process for the consecutive steps. The design will follow the Wonderland brand.
- Design sections of the dashboard
- Optimize the design and iteration upon feedback
- Setup Project Plan for moving forward
- 1 Senior UX-Designer (Full-Time)
- 1 Project Manager (Part-Time)
The outcome of this phase will be a final design concept for all the coming phases that will be implemented. We will also roll out a dark-mode design.
Phase 2: Dashboard Development - Frontend (1-2 weeks) (20k USD)
In this phase, we are developing a widget which can be integrated into your website.
We will also take care of all the backend/API aspects. This also includes displaying all the treasury holdings on the widget. We will also set up the whole backend infrastructure for your dashboard.
This will show detailed distribution information about Wonderland’s treasury so that community members can easily understand the DAO’s treasury breakdown and proposed utilization of treasury funds. This will include information such as:
- Treasury Assets
- Backing Price
- Liquid Backing Price (redemption price)
- Portfolio Allocation
- Shows the distribution of assets in the portfolio
- Tracks change in the value of treasury assets over time
- Information on different asset categories (Claimables, Collateral, Debt)
- Strategies Performance
- Compare the historical APR of various strategies against each other
- Treasury Manager can analyze cash flows
- Daily-earnings over time
- Strategies Detailed
- Detailed information on each strategy where the protocol deployed capital
- PnL View
- Growth of Principal over Time (+ Historical Data)
- wMEMO Statistics
- Market Cap
- Quarterly redemption countdown
- Amount of rewards claimable
- Unique holders
- OTC Transfer for stablecoin button
(Note: these metrics are not yet finalized and will be amended depending on discussions with the core team and community while taking into account any price change considerations because of extra features required)
- Developing UX for the above-mentioned metrics
- Provide a Frontend Demo
- Integrate blockchain metrics (as much as possible without backend)
- Integrate general stats
- Start setting up the backend
- 1 Frontend Dev
- 1 Full Stack Engineer
- 1 Project Manager
Phase 3: Dashboard Development - Backend (2 weeks) (25k USD)
In this phase, we will gather and integrate all available on-chain data from the relevant sources into a central database to be displayed in the dashboard. We will set up an entire backend infrastructure. The Wonderland team provides custom data metrics for the protocol. We can inject those metrics into the dashboard and visualize them across several charts and graphs.
- Integrate protocol-specific metrics
- Blockchain Data Extraction
- Endpoint Development
- Testing and Finalization
- 1 Frontend Dev
- 1 Lead Backend Dev
- 1 Project Manager
- Finalize Dashboard with the Data as described in the subtasks
- Final Testing
- Provide Core team with Multifarm Label Technology and Backend Login
Total: 50k USD - (4-5 Weeks)
Advantages of Multifarm’s Dashboard
Everything is listed in one place in full detail, including treasury assets, yield farming, strategies and wMEMO metrics. This benefits both the team and the community who can easily find the important information needed to make decisions related to treasury and governance.
- 100% Transparency, enabling a more streamlined decentralized treasury management procedure
- Immediate overview of treasury use and transactions (important given that the majority of investors cannot read etherscan or blockchain).
- Education for the Community (explaining concepts of wMEMO, Redemptions, liquid-/backing prices, etc.)
- Allows the community a deeper understanding of the protocol and its fundamentals
- Regular updated presentations of revenues/volumes/redemptions, etc.
- Visualization of the entire ecosystem around Wonderland
- Clarity of returns from yield farming and other investments. With the help of Multifarm yield farming data feeds
We will provide the Core-Team with a self-service login, so they can manage their strategies themselves. If the team can manage everything themselves, there is no associated cost for maintenance. New strategies holdings (as long as they are not super exotic) get detected automatically.
For any additional work, someone from the Multifarm team can do it on behalf of Wonderland (editing the strategies, adding more changes to the dashboard, etc.) and we can charge by the dev hour for anything required.