Whitepaper: constellation_whitepaper_v0.1.pdf - Google Drive
Provide a High Level Overview:
• Layer zero (L0) network
• Interoperability between all possible blockchains and legacy applications
• Horizontally scalable with theoretically infinite bandwidth (TPS)
• State Channels which are Smart Contracts 2.0
- State Channels have all the advantages of conventional Smart Contracts, but do not suffer from the limitations of the base protocol (tokenomics or scalability)
• Near feeless network (1/100.000.000 DAG per transaction if you go over the rate limit, below it is free)
• Big partnerships with Department of Defense (DoD)
What do we do?
Constellation provides a smart contract platform based on a near feeless network which features interoperability with all data sources and horizontal scalability.
• Constellation is an American public company and works with the DoD
• New technology: Layer 0-network based on DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph)
• Different infrastructure / architecture compared to most existing DLT solutions
• Perfect for microtransactions due to the low fees and high scalability
• State Channels (Smart Contracts 2.0)
• Flight program (incubation program) which helps adoption
Constellation is a decentralized network that was created in 2018 and has meanwhile launched its Mainnet 2.0 in September 2022 and will soon offer Smart Contracts in the form of State Channels.
• In the short and medium term, it is about network development with regards to interoperability and State Channels
• Prepare for further cooperation with the DoD
• Setting up State Channels with various projects
Provide Low Levels Details:
• If this proposal is passed, Wonderland will purchase $5M worth of $DAG tokens
• It takes 250.000 $DAG to run a Soft Node or Validator Node
• Rewards previously amounted to 2500 $DAG per month per node (12% APY), it will likely increase to 4000 $DAG (19,2% APY)
• Rewards from the nodes are distributed monthly
It would be nice if Wonderland would become part of the Constellation community and help keep the Hypergraph network secure by running validator nodes.
Criptix and SchwerWieBeton